• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to the Opening Of Our New Website and Forum! Now With Included Store!

Q&A of the Gray Jedi

Smuggler? Pirate? Jawa without a cause? This is the place for you!
AOTFFury
Master (Demi-Mod)
Master (Demi-Mod)

Q&A of the Gray Jedi

Post by AOTFFury » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:41 am

Hi all,

I have decided to make this topic on the Gray Jedi, as I find the Gray Jedi present loads of questions to Star Wars fans, especially someone who hears the term Gray Jedi for the first time.

Who and what is a Gray Jedi is what this thread will answer.

Before I begin, this thread is not and will never be 100% correct as much is not known about Gray Jedi and most facts have been discovered by others and been shared with the world.

- What is a Gray Jedi?
There are two ways to describe Gray Jedi's, The first is a Jedi who tend not to listen to the Jedi Council and not follow the code and so are regarded Gray Jedi by the Jedi Council. The Second is someone with force powers who choses to not live by the Jedi code or the ways of the Sith and walk the line inbetween both and are also referred to as Gray Jedi.

- Can a Sith be a Gray Jedi?
The answer is No, the Sith are totally devoted to the dark side of the force, I know some people say hold on what about Starkiller from the Star Wars Force Unleashed game? The answer is simple in the first game Starkiller was still training as a Sith Apperntice, to take out the Emperor, however he turned in Force Unleashed 2, but kept some traits of the dark side for the use of good in the game.

- Who are legends to the term Gray Jedi?
Most famous from the movies is Qui Gon Jinn, he was always a having a dispute with the Jedi Council, including the dispute of training Anikian Skywalker as a Jedi Knight, Another famous Gray Jedi is Ahsoka Tano, who was first seen in Star Wars clone wars as Anikian Skywalkers apperntice, Ahsoka left the Jedi Order before order 66, she does reappear in Star Wars Rebels and when is reminded by Darth Vader revenge is not the Jedi way, she replys " I'm no Jedi ", which leads most to believe she became a Gray Jedi after leaving the order. There are other legends too, however I feel Qui Gon Jinn and Ahsoka are the best examples.

- Is there a lightsaber colour that identifies a Gray Jedi?
The answer is No, cos it depends on the user, it is said that most Gray Jedi lightsabers are parts found from dead Jedi and Sith and there for a Gray Jedi will take a crystal of their liking.

Well this is all I have for now and feel free to add on to this subject.
Fury is here!
#AWESOME